Sample Decrees & Declarations
The Sample Decrees and Declarations presented here are in three sections: “Prophesying Over The 7 Mountains of Influence in Our Culture”, “Health from a Kingdom Perspective”, and “Declarations Over My Mind”
Prophesying Over The 7 Mountains of Influence in Our Culture
“And you, son of man, prophesy to the mountains of Israel, and say, ‘O mountains of Israel, hear the word of the Lord! – Ezekiel 36:1
So we prophesy to these Mountains of Culture and say, “Hear the Word of the Lord!”
Over the mountain of the Church we prophesy:
- A Triumphant Church shall arise out of apathy and compromise to declare God’s undiluted Word. She will shine with the Glory of God, dispelling deep darkness from the people. (Isaiah 60:1-2)
Over the mountain of Government we prophesy:
The wisdom and counsel of God spoken to the hearts of men will bring Kingdom alignment to our laws, legislative processes, and judicial systems.
Our legislators are becoming servant leaders of integrity who will do justly, love mercy, and walk humbly with God. (Micah 6:8)
Patriotic citizens are awakening from their slumber and supporting leaders who stand strong for biblical truth, righteousness, and justice for all – born and unborn.
Over the mountain of the Family/Youth we prophesy:
- A generation of youth is arising which shall embrace a revolution of holiness, a contagious passion for Jesus, and a love of the Truth.
- Fractured families are being restored to nurture children in love, teaching and modeling Biblical principles.
Over the mountain of Arts and Entertainment we prophesy:
- A resurgence of God-honoring, family-oriented entertainment.
Over the mountain of Media we prophesy:
- A media culture rising that speaks the voice of Truth into our society.
Over the mountain of Education we prophesy:
- A fresh wind of the Holy Spirit to sweep every hindering, perverse, deceptive, and anti-Christ spirit out of our schools
- Curricula which will nurture young people of Biblical integrity and moral character.
- Guardian angels around our schools to protect them from all predators, especially traffickers and drug dealers, making our schools and neighborhoods safe places to live and play.
Over the mountain of Business and Finance we prophesy:
- An ethical business culture based on the proven principles of Capitalism, that will revitalize our economy and restore America’s leadership in the global marketplace.
Over ALL we prophesy:
- A restoration of foundational Biblical principles that will reorder our government, restructure our society, restore our families, transform our schools, and bring REFORMATION to our nation!
- A release of the GOODNESS OF GOD (that leads men to repentance) over our nation that will turn people’s hearts back to HIM – so that America will once again be a blessed nation whose God is the Lord: “ONE nation, under GOD, INDIVISIBLE, with Liberty and Justice for ALL!”
- And we prophesy a release of God’s glory to sweep across all seven mountains of society: the Church, the family, government, business/finance, education, media/technology, and arts/entertainment. Old wine skins are being broken in Church and government structures… Cold coals of revival fire and dry wells of awakening are being stirred, re-fired, and re-opened. We call forth the new wine and a fresh fire of Revival and Reformation that will invade and rebuild our culture. We declare that we are a nation of awakening and redemption and our best days are just ahead of us! We proclaim that Jesus Christ is Lord over all: His Kingdom shall come and His will be done on earth as it is in Heaven!
Health from a Kingdom Perspective
My body MUST come into alignment with the Kingdom government that I carry in Christ (NO infirmity – only wholeness and completeness) – Col. 2:9-10; Gal. 2:20
- As I have died with Christ I have also ascended with Him (into the Heavenly realm of perfection) – Col. 3:1-4; Romans 6:4-5
- I am not subject to the curse of sin and death, but subject to the spirit of ABUNDANT LIFE in Christ Jesus! – Gal. 3:13; Romans 8:2; John 5:24; John 10:10
- Creation MUST respond to the Glory of Heaven that is within me. – Col. 3:4; Romans 8:30
- My physical body is taking on incorruption (2 Cor. 3:18; 1 Cor. 15:42-50) because it is continually being quickened by the Resurrection Life of Christ within me. – Romans 8:11; John 11:25-26
Christ’s resurrection from the dead is my resurrection too. This is why I yearn for all that is above for that’s where Christ sits enthroned at the place of all power; honor; and authority! Yes, I feast on all the treasures of the heavenly realm and fill my thoughts with heavenly realities, and not with the distractions of the natural realm.
My crucifixion with Christ has severed the tie to this life, and now my true life is hidden away in God as I live within the Anointed One. And every time Christ Himself is seen for Who He really is, who I really am will also be revealed, for I am now ONE with Him in His Glory! So I consider my life in this natural realm as already dead and buried!” And I live as one who has died to disease…”
(Colossians 3:1-5, Passion Bible)
Sample Declarations Over My Mind
I declare that I am a new creature in Christ – my old ways of thinking and doing have passed away – and all is NEW! (2 Corinthians 5:17)
I receive renewal in the spirit of my mind as I put on my new holy and righteous character created in me by my heavenly Father. (Ephesians 4:23-24)
I declare that the Blood of Jesus has triumphed over and continues to prevail against the enemy of my soul who is working to frustrate my day and my destiny in the battleground of my mind. (Colossians 2:15) I resist the devil and he must flee from me! (James 4:7)
As I confess my sin and wash my mind in the Blood of Jesus today, I receive its purifying and life-giving properties in my thought life. (Isaiah 53:5, 1 John 1:9)
I pull down every stronghold and break every evil pattern, distraction, lies, and confusion off of the thoughts of my mind. (2 Corinthians 10:4) and bring every thought captive into obedience to Christ. (2 Corinthians 10:5)
I set my mind on things above and not things on the earth (Colossians 3:2)
I have perfect peace because I keep my mind focused on God and not my problems. (Isaiah 26:3)
I am not fearful or anxious because God has given me a sound mind, power and love. (2 Timothy 1:7) And perfect love casts out all fear (1 John 4:17)
I therefore choose not to be anxious about anything, but to bring my needs to God in prayer and trust that He will work everything out for my good. (Philippians 4:6, Romans 8:28)
As I have freely received forgiveness from God, I freely give forgiveness to all who have wronged me. As I do this my mind is set free to receive all that God has for me. (Ephesians 4:32)
I have received the Spirit Who is from God that I might know the things that are freely given to me by God – I have the mind of Christ. (1 Corinthians 2:12 & 16)
I receive in my mind a spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of God. (Ephesians 4:7 & 9)
I choose to set my mind on these things: whatever things are noble, just, pure, lovely, virtuous, praiseworthy, and of good report. (Philippians 4:8) As I dwell on these things, the God of Peace will continue to guard my heart and mind through Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:7 &9)