PRAYER FOR NATIONAL SECURITY
O Most Merciful Father, I lift up America and ask You to hold her in Your secret place (Psalm 91:1) under the shadow of Your wings. (Psalm 17:8) As you raised Your mighty voice to call the world into being (Psalm 33:6), I beseech You to raise Your mighty voice to roar (Joel 3:16) against the spirit of death and the tactics of terror and destruction. May You “frustrate the devices of the crafty so that their hands cannot carry out their plans.” (Job 5:12) According to Your mercy, O God, please protect this nation from natural disasters as well as terrorist, biochemical and nuclear attacks. I pray the Blood of Jesus over our defense and telecommunication systems, particularly satellite, computer, Internet, telephone and all media networks. Also, I pray the Blood of Jesus over our energy systems and nuclear power plants. Lord, please set your angelic host to encamp around and protect (Psalm 34:7) our high risk and strategic locations: subway and rail systems, airports and airplanes, oil refineries and storage areas, bridges, reservoirs, seaports, waterways, dams, shipyards, and military bases. I pray for the efficiency of the “bio-watch” systems around our cities and the heightened security systems around our airports. I beseech You, Father, to enable America to fulfill her God-ordained destiny in the earth. May Your Kingdom come and Your will be done — In Jesus’ name!
PRAYING FOR THE PEACE OF JERUSALEM
O Jerusalem, may peace and prosperity be within your walls. For the sake of God’s chosen ones, I say, ‘Peace be within you.’ (from Psalm 122) Come, Prince of Peace (Isaiah 9:6): establish peace for Israel (Isaiah 26:12) and make Jerusalem a strong, undivided city. Appoint salvation for walls and open the gates that Israel may once again be that righteous and peaceful nation which keeps the truth, and “whose mind is stayed on You.” (Isaiah 26:1-3)
Lord, may You command your blessing over Israel: May Your oil of peace and unity be poured out on that land like oil was upon the head of Aaron, refreshing as the dew of Hermon, descending upon the mountains of Zion. (Psalm 133) May the Jewish and Arab descendants of Abraham live together in peace, love and justice on your hallowed soil. Father, bring Revival to the land of Israel and turn the hearts of the Jews and Arabs toward Messiah Yeshua, the God of Israel: His Word and His purposes! O Jerusalem, because of the house of the Lord our God I seek your good. I pray for the peace of Jerusalem – and may all who love you prosper.
DECLARATIONS TO MAKE OVER THE YOUTH
Almighty God, and Father, may You bless our children indeed; may Your hand be upon them to keep them from evil, to enlarge their territory, that they would not cause harm, (2 Chronicles 4:9-10): but would be filled to overflowing with power from on high (Acts 1:8) to do mighty exploits (Daniel 11:32). I pray and declare from your Word…
That those who are wayward in spirit will:
- gain understanding and accept instruction (Isaiah 29:24),
- escape from the trap of the devil (2 Timothy 2:26).
- cleanse themselves from ignoble purposes so that they will be instruments for noble purposes, made holy, useful to the Master and prepared to do any good work. (2 Timothy 2:21)
- flee sexual immorality and the evil desires of youth, and pursue righteousness, faith, love and peace, along with those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart… Clothing themselves with the Lord Jesus Christ, they will not think about how to gratify the desires of the sinful nature. (1 Corinthians 6:18 & 2 Timothy 2:22; Romans 13:13-14)
- That those who complain will accept instruction…they will keep God’s name holy and acknowledge the Holy One. (Isaiah 29:24&23)
- That they are loosed from fear and intimidation, for You have not given them a spirit of fear, but of power, of love, and a sound mind. I call them forth as victorious overcomers. (2 Timothy 1:7 & Revelation 3:21)
- That they may become blameless and pure, children of God without fault in a crooked and depraved generation. (Philippians 2:15-16)
- That they are the “Jacob generation,” blessed of God, who seeks Your face with clean hands and pure hearts, with no idols or deceit in their mouths. (Psalm 24:4-6)
- That they will be taught by the Lord, and great will be their peace. In righteousness they will be established. Terror and tyranny will be far removed from them. (Isaiah 54:13-14)
- That wisdom will enter their heart, and knowledge will be pleasant to their soul. Discretion will protect them and understanding will guard them. Wisdom will save them from the ways of wicked men…and also from the adulteress. (Proverbs 2:10-12, 16)
- That they would behave decently…not in orgies or drunkenness, not in sexual immorality and debauchery, not in dissension and jealousy. But rather that they might be filled with the knowledge of God’s will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding. Father, help them to live a life worthy of You, pleasing You in every way; so they might bear fruit in every good work, and grow in the knowledge of God. Strengthen them with power by Your glorious might so that Christ may dwell in their hearts by faith (Ephesians 3:27), and so they might have great endurance and patience. Lord, bless them that they will joyfully thank You, Who has, with joyful hearts. Thank You, Father for rescuing them from the dominion of darkness and filling them with Your light. (Colossians 1:9-13)
- That they, being rooted and established in love, may have power to grasp the full depth of the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge – that they may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. (Ephesians 3:16-19)
LORD OF HOSTS –
POSITION NOW THOSE WHOM YOU HAVE COMMISSIONED !!
PUTTING ON THE “NEW MAN”
Most Holy Father, I pray that the Church would “purify ourselves from everything that contaminates body and spirit, perfecting holiness out of reverence for God.” (2 Corinthians 7:1) May a deep conviction and repentance come upon us so that we would have eyes to see our nakedness and be willing to pay the price that You require for purity. — That we would submit to Your refining fire to bring forth pure gold: the beauty of holiness (Psalm 96:9) within us. (Revelation 3:16-18) Father, may we put on the character of Your “chosen people… clothing ourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, patience … forgiveness …love …unity …peace …and thankfulness.” (Colossians 3:12-17, selected) I pray that we would “put off concerning our former conduct, the old man which grows corrupt according to the deceitful lusts, and be renewed in the spirit of (our) mind(s)” — that we might “put on the new man which was created according to God, in true righteousness and holiness.” (Ephesians 4:22-24) For the hour has come to wake up from our slumber… “So let us put aside the deeds of darkness and put on the armor of light. Let us behave decently, as in the daytime, not in orgies or drunkenness, not in sexual immorality and debauchery, not in dissension and jealousy. Rather, let us clothe ourselves with the Lord Jesus Christ, and do not think about how to gratify the desires of the sinful nature.” (Romans 13:11-14, NIV)
PROPHETIC CALL TO BRING IN THE HARVEST
O Lord of the Harvest, send out Your laborers into Your harvest fields. (Luke 10:3) Give your people vision to see the fields that are ripe. Propel us out of our lives of complacency and apathy and into “the streets and lanes of the city, (to) bring in the poor and the maimed and the lame and the blind.” (Luke 14:21) Take us out of our comfort zones and burden us with Your heart for the lost. Anoint us to go into “the highways and hedges and compel then to come in, that (Your) house may be filled!” (Luke 14:23)
O Lord of the Increase (1 Corinthians 3:7), may the seeds You have scattered over the earth bring forth a hundred-fold Harvest for Your kingdom! (Matthew 13:8) Bring forth a spirit of repentance so that Your former and latter rain of righteousness will come and soften the soil of our hearts, so that we might break up the fallow ground and seek the knowledge of the Lord and His mercy! (Hosea 6:1-3 & 10:12)
O Desire of All Nations, shake the nations so that they will come and fill your glorious temple! (Haggai 2:6-7) Let the earth be filled with Your glory and Your praises so that the earth may yield her increase! (Psalm 67:6) I call in the increase from the north, south, east and west — COME! — so the Lord’s barns may be filled with wheat, (Mathew 13:30) and “the righteous will shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father!” (Matthew 13:43)